Sturdy, light weight and compact design
Our range of forged Gate, Globe & Check Valves have several design features which ensure sturdy construction and consistent operation. These valves are suitable for all the segments of industry including chemical, petrochemicals, pharma, steel, food, power and utilities like water, steam etc.
Our Gate & Globe Valves can be provided with electrical actuator operation wherever required.
Available with various end connections like socket weld, butt weld, screwed & flange ends. Material requirements for special applications like sour service, oxygen service etc. can be effectively catered to.
Codes & Standards
|General design & mfg||API 602/ISO 15761/ASME B 16.34|
|Pressure temp rating||ASME B 16.34|
|Face to face dimensions||Manufacturer's standard|
|Inspection and testing||API 598 / BS 12266-1|
|End connections||ASME B 16.11|
Features that Add Value
- Designed as per are ASME B16.34 / API 602/ IBR
- Compact and sturdy design
- Outside screw & yoke (OS & Y) construction (for gate & globe valve)
- Stronger and corrosion resistant bolting ensures long life and better sealing
- Various trim materials are available (in accordance with API 602)
- Gland packings can be replaced without removing the valve from the pipeline
- Actuated valves can be provided with pneumatic / electrical actuator
- In pressure classes #1500 and above, bonnets come in welded design
- Lift check valve can be used in horizontal as well as vertical pipelines
- Valves are available in socket weld, butt weld, screwed and welded flanged end connections