Perfect Solution of High viscous and Abrasive medias
The Knife edge Gate Valve is widely used in industries such as Water treatment plants, Mining, Paper, Power, Chemical Plants, Food, Beverage etc. These valves are designed as per MSS SP-81 and are basically used for general service applications.
Codes & Standards
|General design & mfg||MSS SP 81|
|Face to face dimensions||Manufacturer's Standard|
|Inspection and testing||MSS SP 81|
|Flange drilling||ASME B 16.5|
Features that Add Value
- These valves can be supplied in both uni-directional and bi-directional configuration
- Manual valves available with either hand wheel or gear
- Both soft seated and metal seated valves are available
- Lug type cast stainless steel body
- Available size range of DN 50 to DN 600 (consult factory forlarger sizes)
- Automated valves are available with either pneumatic or electric actuation
- Automated valves can be supplied with various accessories like Limit switches, Air lock relays, Flow control valves, Volume boosters, Position transmitters etc.