Sturdy, light weight and compact design
IPC make Series - WPB limit switch boxes are designed for the use in various types of industries mounted on quarter turn pneumatic Actuators to give end of stroke (eg. open/close) feedback. It is also used on linear actuators using proper linkage arrangement. These devices can be provided ready to mount Namur mounting kit.
Codes & Standards
|Body||Glass filled Nylon|
|Cover||Glass filled Nylon|
|Shaft||Stainless steel SS304 (other materials
Features that Add Value
- Glass filled nylon body to avoid corrosion
- Easily adjustable and tool free serrated cams allow a very quick and fine switch adjustment
- WPB series limit switch boxes have a standard large two color position indicator which is easily visible both from side and top of the valve
- Complies to NAMUR Mounting standard – VDI / VDE 3845
- Various options of Cable entries are available like 1/2” NPT, M20x1.5P, etc.
- WPB can be provided on request with an extra terminal strip for external solenoid valve connection
- Various switch options are available like micro-switches, inductive proximity sensors, etc.
- Available with mounting accessories which are compatible with various actuator makes
- Optional stainless steel bracket can be provided. Temperature range -20 °C to +80 °C
- Ingress Protection levels as per IP 67 and IP 68 are available